Paperwork for Pageant contestants
On this page you will find the links to the forms for this year’s Pageant. You will need Adobe Acrobat, or a similar program, to open and complete these forms.
Credit Card Form
Use this form if you or a sponsor would like to make a payment with a credit card
Judging and Clothing Sheet
Information about how the Pageant is judged and clothing needs for the weekend will be posted soon
Proof of Residency
Each contestant is required to provide TWO Proofs of Residency (POR) in order to compete. On this form you will find the items that we will accept as proof of residency. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the pageant office, as this is important to complete your “Contestant File.” *Your Contestant file MUST be complete prior to pageant weekend.
Contestant File checklist
Completing your Contestant File on time is one of the most important aspects you should consider when competing. The Pageant Office must have the 10 items on this list before you are permitted to compete. You are able to email, fax or mail all of the pageant forms to the Pageant Office. Pay attention to the few forms that require signatures. We must have these signed before we can accept them.
Below is the link for additional Official Pageant paperwork that you will need to complete and submit to the Pageant Office in order to compete.
You will need a password to use the forms link below:
· You must call the pageant office at 1-724-785-4648 for the password, or you can email us at email@example.com. You must include your name, phone number, address and the pageant you are entering in the email
· The form may be filled out online, allowing you to type your information onto the form and save it to your computer or print the completed form
· Type your information onto the form. Go to “File” at the top of the Adobe Acrobat Reader window, click “Save As” and select a destination (make note as to where you saved it) give it a file name and hit “Save”
· You may then print your form and mail it to us, or you may email us your saved file
· It may be a good idea to print an extra copy for yourself